- 1 pound Taco Seasoned Ground Turkey
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ cup corn [I used frozen]
- ½ cup salsa
- ¼ cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
- ½ tsp. Cayenne pepper to taste
- Whole wheat tortillas, cheddar cheese, lettuce, onions, and salsa for serving
How to make it:
- Heat large nonstick skillet to medium high heat. Add ground turkey, onion, and pepper. Break the turkey into small pieces.
- Once turkey is almost cooked through [about 7-8 minutes], add oregano and cayenne pepper.
- Cook for another 3-4 minutes, or until vegetables are softened and turkey is fully cooked. Stir in salsa, BBQ sauce and frozen corn.
- Turn heat to low and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- To serve, scoop as much of the mix onto a whole wheat tortilla. Top with salsa, lettuce, tomatoes, onions (anything you love)!