"Rich and Delicious"
"OMG these are AMAZING"
"Can you make more of these?!"
"My mouth is tingling, they taste SO good"
Just a few of the first impression comments I got after sampling and sharing these babies with my family!
These "FUEL" Bites (get it, haha) are nutritious (100% clean/whole foods), delicious, and don't require ANY cooking whatsoever! Check out the recipe below and try them for yourself!
- 1.5 cup oats (uncooked, any variety)
- 1 cup peanut butter (or any nut butter you like)
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1-2 scoops (50g) protein powder (I used 2 Scoops of Vanilla Orgain - link below!)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup cacao/cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1.5 cups dried cranberries
Make the Magic:
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl
- Form the "dough" into balls (as large or small as you like)
- Put bites into the refrigerator (can be stored in refrigerator or freezer)
- Eat, Smile & Enjoy
Get my favorite Protein Powder on Amazon!